FAQ

Yes! All pre-conference sessions, workshops, oral presentations and poster presentations are included in your registration fee, as well as all major sessions. You will be given the opportunity to select which sessions you would like to attend virtually during the 4 days of the conference. In addition, you will have a 3-month post-conference access to all of the sessions on-demand.

Thank you for your interest in sponsoring CCME 2021. Please visit the sponsorship page to download the sponsorship package.

Online registration for virtual exhibit booths and personnel is open.

First, you will need to register for the conference. A few weeks prior to the conference, you will receive an email providing detailed instructions on how to access the virtual conference.

You can view registrations fees here.

You can access the virtual platform from any device (desktop, laptop, tablet, or a mobile phone) that is connected to the Internet.

Registration fee includes access to the conference virtual platform that facilitates networking opportunities and accommodates the 4 day-events such as the exhibit hall, e-posters, pre-conference workshops, live major sessions and workshops, meetings. The fee also covers increased expenses such as video editing costs and data storage for the 3-month post conference on demand access. In comparison to the in-person conference, registration costs about 30% less, including minimal rates for medical learners. We plan to provide you with a great user experience and sessions with high production value. Please check out our schedule and program for more information on the CCME 2021 program and the exceptional educational content we have in store for you.

For general attendee, requests for cancellations can be submitted in writing to ccme@afmc.ca by Thursday, April 1st, 2021 to be reimbursed 75% of the registration fee. There will be no refunds given after Thursday, April 1st, 2021. The remaining 25% of the fee contributes to administrative and logistical costs incurred prior to the conference.

For exhibitors, requests for cancellations can be submitted in writing to ccme@afmc.ca by Sunday, February 28th, 2021 to be reimbursed 50% of the registration fee. There will be no refunds given after Sunday, February 28th, 2021. The remaining 50% of the fee contributes to administrative and logistical costs incurred prior to the conference.

The conference will take place April 17 – 20, 2021 and will feature pre-conference sessions, + 8 main sessions, workshops, oral/poster presentations and more… We have also planned virtual networking sessions to maximize your “face-time” with other delegates.

Program coming soon!

You can register up until the day of, however, to ensure that that there is no delay in accessing the virtual conference platform we ask that you register as early as possible.

The CCME is proud to accept works in all areas of our conference in both English and French. We support our presenters to present their works in the language of their choice, and do not translate any works presented as a Poster, Oral or Workshop presentation, including title, power points, and accompanying documents. All major sessions and plenary sessions have simultaneous translation so that all registrants can enjoy content in the language of their choice.

Unfortunately, the platform that CCME used this year did have limitations with regards to its ability to display translated content in all places. This will be brought forward as an area of improvement for next year’s conference.

A Certificate of Participation will be sent to you at the conclusion of the conference.

The virtual conference will feature both live and pre-recorded sessions.

The virtual event, which will include all plenary sessions, will continue to be an Accredited Group Learning Activity as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada as well as meeting the certification criteria of the College of Family Physicians of Canada. Each physician should proceed to claim only those credits accrued through participation in the activity.

Yes, there will be a virtual exhibit hall.